Top 3 Hotels in Greenville
Tourists come and go every month in Greenville, South Carolina. Brimming with great culture and rich history, magnificent views and places to visit, and excellent service and accommodations, Greenville is making a name for itself. On your next travel destination or revisit, you should consider booking a room or two with family or friends at one of the top 3 hotels in Greenville.
Factors to consider when booking your accommodation
You will have an easier time booking if you’re a local or you’re already familiar with your destination. However, it’s a different matter when it’s your first time. Since you are going to visit and stay in a totally new and unfamiliar place, you should consider some factors when booking your flight, accommodations, and transportation arrangements. Consider your budget, duration of stay, your destination’s weather, as well as your planned activities during this trip. Naturally, the peak season and lean season for accommodations has a great effect on the price trends.
Top 3 Hotels in Greenville
As with most service providers, hotels in Greenville are rated based on visitors’ ratings, service, staff, location, amenities, and recommendations.
1. The Westin Poinsett, Greenville
The first choice among business travelers is The Westin Poinsett situated in downtown Greenville on South Main St.
- The hotel offers free Wi-Fi for its guest. Connecting and communicating with clients or family is hassle-free.
- The strategic location provides easier and faster access to the city’s major establishments, offices, and industries. And when it’s time to unwind after a hard day’s work, a drive to a local fine dining restaurant or famous bars for a drink or two is just minutes away.
- On-site spa and pool are also available for guests’ relaxation.
2. Greenville Marriott
As soon as your plane touches down the runway of Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, an arranged car or Greenville Marriott complimentary car will be waiting for you for a 5-mile ride. This is a home away from home for travelers who are in town for both business and leisure.
- WIFI comes with a minimal daily fee
- Local attractions are just minutes away making, this a perfect getaway when you travel with family.
- Convenient services and amenities located inside and nearby the hotel.
3. Home2 suites by Hilton Greenville Downtown
The best value for money when it comes to luxury, great location, and amenities is just 10 miles away from Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport. Staying at a downtown hotel has its perks.
- Pets are allowed
- you have free access to private parking
- complimentary Wi-Fi
- complimentary breakfast
- access to pool
- bigger rooms compared to other downtown hotels
- highly accessible to amusement parks, museum, and entertainment district.
There are many hotels to choose from in Greenville SC, varying in price and luxury. With a little research, you will find the perfect fit for your budget.